Join Thailand International Half Marathon
Runners from 45 nations joined the last edition of Thailand International Half Marathon making it a meeting of cultures from around the world.
The event is a car-free road race on elevated Boromratchonni Rd.
Objectives of the event
1. In order to honor the King that encourages people to exercise for good health.
2. To bring income to support social development in education, sports and other benefits to society and the nation.
3. To promote and support the general public to exercise for health.
4. To support tourism in Thailand by using sport as a medium.
5. In order to promote and create a positive image of the country.
directions_runStart Address: Bangkok,th
flagFinish Address: Bangkok,th
Half Marathon 3h30m, 10K 2h. For the 5K category there is not cut off time.
Food & Drink
Time Record by Timing chips Systems
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.