Join Muang Thai Marathon Bangkok
A marathon and half-marathon in Bangkok on a 100% Car-free road. Starting 30 minutes past midnight perfect for night owls or those who do not like to run in the midday heat.
Routing on the Rama 8 Bridge and Elevated Borommaratchachonnani Rd.Starting and Finish point on Rama VIII Bridge in the middle of the Chao Phraya River.
Objectives of the event:
1. To be a sport event tourism activity in accordance with government policies by using marathon as a media
2. To campaign for Thai people to exercise for health
3. To enhance the management of the international marathon competition in Thailand
4. Raising money for a hospital charity
directions_runStart Address: Khwaeng Wat Sam Phraya,th
flagFinish Address: Khwaeng Wat Sam Phraya,th
Included in the fee
- Finishers from 1-5 of each division (Marathon, Half Marathon and Mini Marathon) male and female will be awarded Cash Prizes and trophies.
- The Certificate finisher for Marathon, Half Marathon and Mini Marathon can be downloaded on the official website after the race day was completed in 1 hour.
- Souvenir for TOP 100 Marathon Male and TOP 100 Marathon Female.
- Finisher T-shirt for Marathon runners who complete the course.
- All runners who complete the course will be awarded with medals.
- Running shirt for all the Marathon, Half Marathon and Mini Marathon participants.
- T-Shirt for Smile Run 5K runners is participants.
- Accident insurance in the competition for all participants.
Be the first to write a review for this event
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.