Zaporizhstal Half Marathon
04 Jul 2020 (Sat)
Half marathon, 10 km, 5 km, 2km
Join Zaporizhstal Half Marathon
"He ran without hearing the ground under his feet." That's how they will talk about you in October. On the day when the Run Ukraine in Zaporizhzhya a grand sporting event will take place - Zaporizhstal Half Marathon. Your emotions will pop up, and memories will take a long time in memory. After all, this is not forgotten. The city shines with a smile of 3 500 happy runners who are not afraid to challenge themselves, demonstrated victorious tirelessness, choosing their start.
The bright route Zaporizhstal Half Marathon will run through the bridge of the Dnipro hydroelectric station. You will run past the mighty Dnipro river, heading for a unique sacred zone - the island of Khortytsia. And so to the Arc Bridge, completing in the city center on the Boulevard of Shevchenko.
Time of passing the whole route in one lap - up to 3 hours. Just imagine how much you can see and feel ... Through this experience you will know who you are and what you can. But that's not all. You are charged with an atmosphere of unity, get acquainted with interesting people, among which there will be experienced and well-known athletes, participants in the World Championships and the Olympic Games. In addition, representatives of various countries are expected to celebrate the holiday, so competition will intensify, creating a special energy.
directions_runStart Address: Shevchenka Blvd, 8, Zaporizhzhia, Zaporiz'ka oblast, Ukraine, 69000
flagFinish Address: Shevchenka Blvd, 1, Zaporizhzhia, Zaporiz'ka oblast, Ukraine, 69000
Included in the fee
Entry fee covers (21 km)
- Race bib number with participant’s name (for those registered by June 04, 2020)
- Accident insurance that covers participation in sports competitions on the day of the race
- Finisher’s medal (awarded if the distance is finished within the time limit)
- Result capturing electronic chip
- Plastic backpack
- Buff for protection from sun
- Plastic top at the Start
- Hairband (for women)
- Adhesive bandage (for men)
- Temporary tattoo with event branding
- Changing rooms and luggage storage services
- Hydration stations at 5 km, 7.5 km, 10 km, 12.5 km, 15 km, 18 km and at the finish line
- Food stations at 10 km, 15 km, 18 km and at the finish line
- Map of the route
- Zaporizhstal Half Marathon 2020 Participant’s Guide
- Special offers from the partners
- Music along the route
- Official event wristband
- Finisher’s package: an apple, a banana, water
- Refreshment stations along the route
- Massage at the finish line
- Admission to free open trainings Open Run Day
- Admission to the sport goods exhibition SportExpoUA 2020
Massage, photo zones, medal engraving, sponsors/partners activity zones
Half marathon: individuals – ages 18 and older.
Aid stations are located at 5; 10; 15; 21 km and at the finish line medical care, food, toilets and volunteer assistance
Lockers are available in the marathon village near the start line
Photos will be uploaded to the web-site via Pic2Go system within 3 days after the race. Photos are free of charge
The scoring service is provided and ensured by: Electronic timing system and Referees with a manual timekeeping only for the first 5 men and 5 women.
Be the first to write a review for this event
Zaporizhstal Half Marathon
This year's edition has been postponed
check_circle 24h ticket cancellation
check_circle Lowest price guaranteed
check_circle Deals & Discounts
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.