This year’s edition has been turned into a virtual event
Join Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon
17,000 participants, 1,220 volunteers, dozens of thousands in the audience. The anniversary 10th Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon became the largest and the most grandiose running event in the history of Ukraine.
We have lit hundreds of stars, filled thousands of hearts with love for running. Thank you for being a part of this incredible festival with us!
See you at the 11th Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon in the 1st of November of 2020!
The 42.195 km course has been certified by AIMS.
Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon has received the highest mark (5 stars) in the road races rankings by European Athletics Association.
Entry fee covers 42 and 21 km:
directions_runStart Address: Sophia Square, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
flagFinish Address: Sophia Square, Kyiv, Ukraine, 02000
Included in the fee
Entry fee covers
- Race bib number with participant’s name (for those registered by 24 September 2020)
- Accident insurance covering participation in sports competitions on the day of the Race
- Finisher’s medal (awarded if the course is finished within the time limit)
- Wizz Air voucher 20 euro worth (valid until 25 October 2021)
- Results capturing electronic chip
- Thermal blanket at the finish line
- Plastic backpack
- Plastic top for the Start
- Map of the route
- Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon Participant’s Guide
- Official event wristband
- Finisher’s package: an apple, a banana, water
- Pictures after the race
- Online diploma with the result
- Changing rooms and luggage storage service (changing rooms open from 08:00 a.m. until 04:00 p.m.)
- Food stations at 15; 21; 25; 30; 35; 40 km and at the finish line
- Hydration stations at 5; 10; 15; 21; 25; 27.5; 30; 32.5; 35; 37.5; 40 km and at the finish line
- Special offers from our partners
- Music along the route
- Massage at the finish
- Admission to sport goods exhibition SportExpoUA 2020
- Photos and videos servises
The Run Ukraine company takes great care to make your participation in our running events comfortable. For the time of the jubilee 10th Wizz Air Kyiv City Marathon we suggest you stay at the hotels that partner with our event: https://kyivmarathon.org/en/accommodations-in-kyiv/
After Race Services
Massage, photo zones, medal engraving, sponsors/partners activity zones
Marathon: individuals – ages 18 and older. Half marathon: individuals – ages 18 and older.
Aid stations are located at 5; 10; 15; 21; 25; 27.5; 32.5; 35; 37.5; 40 km and at the finish line medical care, food, toilets and volunteer assistance
Participants of marathon and half marathon race are awarded specially designed medals with Kyiv sights
Lockers are available in the marathon village near the start line
Marathon (42.195 km) – 6 hours; Half marathon (21.0975km) – 3 hours.
Provided Photo Service
Photos will be uploaded to the web-site via Pic2Go system within 3 days after the race. Photos are free of charge
Race Kit Includes
Bib number with an electronic chip, plastic backpack, route map, participants guide, offers from partners/sponsors, official event wristband, Wizz Air 20 EUR Value voucher
The scoring service is provided and ensured by: Electronic timing system and Referees with a manual timekeeping only for the first 5 men and 5 women.
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.