This year's edition has been cancelled
Volkswagen Prague Marathon
11 Oct 2020 (Sun)
Join Volkswagen Prague Marathon
Course HighlightsThe race starts at Staroměstské náměstí (Old Town Square). After a leisurely start, enforced by narrow streets, runners cross the Charles Bridge. It is here that the runners are first treated to the sounds of Czech musicians. The race snakes through the delightful Old Town for most of the race skirting into some of the more modern areas of Prague, crossing the Vlatava river on several occasions. After 26 miles the race ultimately ends, to cheering crowds, back in Old Town Square.
directions_runStart Address: Staroměstské nám., 110 00 Praha 1-Staré Město, Czechia
flagFinish Address: Old Town Square, Prague, Czech Republic
Included in the fee
- Start number
- Timekeeping service - non-disposable chip, email and sms with performance info, intermediate times, online diploma
- Start bag for usage in bag deposit and as a nice souvenir
- Refreshment points and sponge points every 2,5 - 3 km and in finish - based on weather
- Commemorative medal at the finish
- Technical area entry:
- Start bag deposit & changing room, toilets and showers
- kinesiotaping before the race
- Free massage after the race
- Medical service on the course (also mobile AED), in the finish and technical area
- Pacemakers for favourite times
- Free public transport - your start number is your public transport ticket on the day of the race in selected time
- Marathon Music Festival - musical accompaniment from the changing room to the finish
- Pre-race warm-up run
Refreshment point and sponge points every 2,5 km and at the finish. Water; isotonic drinks; fruit (apples, bananas, oranges) are served.
Bag depository & changing room are included in the starting fee. Changing room is open from 8 am - 4 pm.
Time Limit 7 hours.
Start number with non-disposable timekeeping chip.
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.