This year's edition has been cancelled
Join Cascais Trail Experience
After a 3rd edition in which we broke all records in terms of number of participants, counting athletes from 15 different nationalities, the Cascais Trail Experience is back for is 4th edition.
Counting for the Portuguese Cup and considered by many the most emblematic stage of the Circuit this edition will take you to know the most incredible views that the Serra de Sintra has to offer, covering one of the most beautiful coast lines in the world.
Departing from Mercado da Vila, right in the center of Cascais, where there will be plenty of entertainment guaranteed, you can count on the two usual distances: long trail and short trail and a walk.
And because a picture is worth more than 1000 words, we leave you a few so you can take a peek!
directions_runStart Address: 2750 Cascais, Portugal
flagFinish Address: 2750 Cascais, Portugal
Included in the fee
- Participation in one of the events: Long Trail, Short Trail and Walk;
- BIB number with chip included (no chip for
- Sports insurance;
- Logistical and technical support. First aid.
- Solid and liquid supplies in the assistance / supply areas and at the end of the Prozis offer test;
- Sports Massage at the end of the RM Therapies test;
- Other gifts that the organization can raise;
- Photos of the event, video of arrival and an electronic diploma of participation will be available on the race website for all participants in the competitive races;
The company does not provide accommodation.
After Race Services
Therapeutic massages and refreshments
At least 18 years old to participate in the long trail
Walk: 2h30m, Short Trail: 3h30m, Long Trail: 4h45m
Provided Photo Service
Photos of the event will be available on the official website
Race Kit Includes
Finishers Medal, BIB number, sponsored goodies, running magazine
Available at aid stations and at the finish line
Electronic chip timing
The company does not provide transportation.
Be the first to write a review for this event
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.