Oman Desert Marathon

Bidiyah, Oman

26-29 nov. 2022 (Sat - Tue)


Ultra marathon - 165km

Oman Desert Marathon

schedule 24h ticket cancellation

local_activity Offres et réductions

verified_user Refundable Booking

Join Oman Desert Marathon 2022

This is a 20% deposit to secure your spot in the race. The remaining 80% is to be paid directly to the organizer.

165 kilometers in 4 self-sufficient stages to discover the most remote and untouched sands and the highest dunes of the Oman Desert on the tracks of the ancient caravans.

Four stages and four different perspectives of one of the most beautiful deserts of the world: red, golden and white sands will give make this journey unique and always different, in a scenery that doesn’t know the monotony.

Once you arrive in Oman, you will be our guest and we will gladly welcome you with the legendary hospitality of the people of the desert. Food, soft drinks, accommodation, and transfers will be provided by the organization.

At the end of this momentous journey, a special meal will be offered to all the runners and the last day is spent resting, visiting the Omani beauties and attending the Gala Night with the prize giving ceremony.

Continuer à lire

Course details

Profil de la course
Course surface
Other tags
Course highlights

The course will start from the Oasis of Bidiyah and finish at Al Jawharat Resort in Bediyah. Four stages of 35 km, 50 km, 38 km, 42 km

Continuer à lire

Start address: Bidiyah, Oman

Finish address: Aseelah - Al Sharqiyah, الاشخرة، Oman

Carte du parcours

Oman Desert Marathon ITINERAIRE


Registration closes on 01 octobre (89 jours restants)

Individual 165 KM

165,00 Km

Plus d'information

320 EUR

Team 165 KM

165,00 Km (for a 2-4 member team)

Plus d'information

320 EUR

Not combinable with other tickets

tickets sélectionnés

tickets sélectionnés



Vous pouvez, dans les 24 heures suivant votre inscription, obtenir un remboursement complet si vous changez d'avis.

Nous acceptons Visa MasterCard AMX PayPal Multibanco iDEAL WeChat Pay AliPay

What’s included

These are included in your entry
  • done Finisher medal

  • done Event T-shirts

  • done Photo Service info

  • done Video Service

  • done Pre-race meal info

  • done Post-race meal info

  • done Shuttle to Start Line info

  • done Drink Stations info

  • done Medical Assistance info

  • done Accomodation info

  • done Bus transfer info

See 0 more


Epouventable star_border
Médiocre star_border
Ok star_border
Très bon star_border
Excellent star_border

Soyez le premier à rédiger un commentaire sur cet événement

Foire Aux Questions

When and where can I collect my BIB/race pack?


Race pack collection will be at the Race Village on November 25th 2022

What is the cancelation/refund policy for this event?


If notice of cancellation is received 60 days or more before the event, you will receive a refund of the total fees you have paid minus the bank fees. Any withdrawal after midnight on October 31st will not be considered and the payment will not be refunded.

Where will I sleep?


The Oman Desert Marathon will provide big tents for sleeping, where the runners will find shelter at the end of each stage. The tents are open on one side, so you will not be sleeping in an enclosed space and fresh air can circulate. Sleeping bags are carried by runners.

Is double vaccination compulsory for the event?


Yes, all participants are required to be double vaccinated as per Oman guidelines.

What are the stage cut off times?


Cut offs are from 6, 8 or 14 hours, we adapt the cut offs according to the temperature and the average times of the runners on the previous stage. The cut offs are decided before the start of each stage in order to allow the maximum number possible of runners to finish the stage in a reasonable time. Some participants decide to do some stages of hiking, cut off times allows to hike. Nobody was excluded for missing a cut off.

Oman Desert Marathon

schedule 24h ticket cancellation

local_activity Offres et réductions

verified_user Refundable Booking

Les informations de course ont été trouvées sur le site officiel de l'événement ou par des sources accessibles au public. Toujours se référer au site officiel pour les dernières informations sur la course. Veuillez nous informer si des données sont fausses ou manquantes, en nous envoyant un e-mail..