This year’s edition has been turned into a virtual event
Join IInterpipe Dnipro Half Marathon
In May Dnipro will host INTERPIPE Dnipro Half Marathon. Test your strength and endurance, feel the joy and freedom of running, enjoy the city landscapes, meet your soulmates and fans of running and healthy lifestyle – this is a short list of reasons to visit the city on this day. A few running courses – 21, 10 and 4,2 km – will make it possible for athletes of various levels of training to participate. Those who are not ready yet to race will be welcomed in the fan-zones: the athletes do need your support!
Become a part of the running Ukraine!
directions_runStart Address: Dmytra Yavornytskoho Avenue, 59А, Dnipropetrovs'k, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine, 49000
flagFinish Address: Dmytra Yavornytskoho Avenue, 59А, Dnipropetrovs'k, Dnipropetrovsk Oblast, Ukraine, 49000
Included in the fee
On May 24, 2020 for the fifth time Dnipro will welcome runners to the 5th INTERPIPE DNIPRO HALF MARATHON 2020.
Over 5,000 runners will come to the start lines to challenge themselves and shake the city on three hills with the running wave.
Smiles, applauds, high fives, tears of joy at the finish line and medals – the runners will experience all of these at Dnipro half marathon.
See you at the 5th INTERPIPE DNIPRO HALF MARATHON 2020!
Entry fee covers (21 km)
- Race bib number with participant’s name (for those registered by April 26, 2020)
- Accident insurance that covers participation in sports competitions on the day of the Race
- Finisher’s medal (awarded if the course is finished within the time limit)
- Results capturing electronic chip
- Plastic backpack
- Plastic top for the Start
- Changing rooms and luggage storage services
- Food stations at 5 km, 10 km, 15 km, 18 km and at the finish line
- Map of the route
- Interpipe Dnipro Half Marathon Participant’s Guide
- Special offers from the partners
- Music along the route
- Official event wristband
- Finisher’s package: an apple, a banana, water
- Admission to Open Run Day
- Admission to sport goods exhibition SportExpoUA 2020
18 years for half marathon
Things can be left in lockers that will operate in the marathon village. The lockers will be located in the Marathon Village and will operate from 8:00 a.m. until 04:00 p.m. In order to leave your things in the luggage storage, label them with a “Luggage number” sticker you receive in the starter’s package.
Provided Photo Service
Race Kit Includes
yes, Race Results
Be the first to write a review for this event
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.