About OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO
All runners who register through World's Marathons from the 11th of December to the 10th of January will automatically participate in a competition and get a chance to win:
- 2-night stay in a twin room in a 3-star on BB basis,
- 1 Limassol Marathon Official Technical T-shirt,
- 1 Limassol Marathon Hoodie,
- Lower rates on car rental
There will be 3 winners in total, selected by the Limassol Marathon Team. All winners will be informed on the 12th of January.
Terms & Conditions:
1. The duration of the contest will be from the 10th of December until the 10th of January. 2. To be eligible to participate in the contest you must register within the contest specific time via World's Marathons. 3. OPAP Limassol Marathon has the exclusive right to choose the 3 – Star Hotel. 4. The 2 free nights will be from the 23rd until the 24th of March 2019. 5. The winners will be announced on the 12th of January. 6. The winners must claim their prize within 7 days of the announcement or new winners will be selected. 7. The prizes are non-refundable and non-transferable
ABOUT THE RACE
How about running along the coastline of Cyprus watching the beautiful Mediterranean sea and enjoying a flat OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO race route at the same time as you run through a truly scenic environment? Just thinking about it gets us at World’s Marathons excited.
OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO is the official marathon of Cyprus and certified by the international federations of AIMS and IAAF. Limassol is situated along the south coastline of Cyprus, allowing every runner to experience the beautiful OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO route.
OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO is more than an athletic event, it is a running event where they put focus on the the person in the running shoes and celebrates the huge efforts athletes make to participate in the race, no matter the distance.
“The OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO It is primarily an indication of the power of the human will and soul. It is a source of values, social awareness and solidarity. It is a celebration of joy and a celebration of friendship”.
OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO is the largest sports event in Cyprus and its stunning natural location is instantly impressive. With a flat, fast and straight course stretching 21km along Cyprus’ beautiful Mediterranean coastline, and a maximum altitude of 18m, runners have a real chance of achieving a PB as they enjoy the spectacular views and refreshing sea breeze. Early spring warmth, ancient ruins and delicious, healthy food complete the setting.
The OPAP Limassol Marathon GSO is quite unique in that it offers a number of different races on race day. In addition to the full marathon, there is a Half Marathon, a 10K Energy Race, a 5K City Race, a 5K Corporate Team Race. Together these races offer a complete sporting experience for all ages and abilities, which is very much embraced by the thousands of participants and spectators who come to the start line to cheer the participants on. Overseas visitors can expect a friendly and celebratory atmosphere in a beautiful seaside location, as well as the highest international running standards.