Acerca de MARATHON•BAJA SUR Amstel ULTRA
Marathon BAJA SUR • Amstel ULTRA, comes to innovate the growing culture of running in the state, through the first Marathon to be held in the city of La Paz, Baja California Sur; privileged place where the sea and the desert merge in colors and unique nuances that will make you enjoy your journey as in no other route.
Be part of the first group of athletes to run a Marathon with route certification and endorsement of the Athletics Federation in this city.
• INTERNATIONAL SCENIC ROUTE •
What better scenario to challenge yourself through a scenic route of 42,195
• 30 • 15 and 7 kilometers surrounded by nature, desert and the beaches of turquoise tones that distinguish the city of La Paz.
Run and be one of the 100 winners of the Marathon BAJA SUR • Amstel ULTRA, 50 women and 50 men, compete only with runners of the same age to get their 1st place.
Event Name: MARATÓN BAJA SUR AMSTEL ULTRA • MARATÓN LA PAZ
Organizer: SHOWMGT • The Entertainment Production Experience
• Date: SUNDAY, October 28, 2018
• Hour: 07:00 HRS • GMT/UTC -7
• Country: MEXICO
• City: La Paz, Baja California Sur
• 2019: SUNDAY, October 28, 2019*
• 2020: SUNDAY, October 25, 2020*
Place of Departure and Goal • Competitor Kit Delivery:
• ICC Convention Center
• Road La Paz - Pichilingue KM 9, La Paz, Baja California Sur, Mexico
Distances: 7 KM • 15 KM • 30 KM • 42,195 KM
Gap 42,195 KM: 930 M Accumulated
Enrollment Capacity: Limited Space: 1,500
Registration Period: Start: July 3, 2018
Term: October 27, 2018 *Until Exhausted Registrations
Online registration: www.maratonbajasur.com • www.pasionolimpica.com
Inscriptions in Store: Thunders Bikes in the city of La Paz and Los Cabos
BRANCHES: Manly and Feminine
CATEGORIES • Intermediate Distances: 7 KM • 15 KM • 30 KM:
• FREE • 16-29 years
• SUB-MASTER • 30-39 years
• MASTER • 40-49 years
• VETERAN • 50 years and older
CATEGORIES • Marathon Distance: 42,195 KM:
• Fifty categories per branch, one per year of birth, for athletes born from the year 1948 to 1998 (from 20 to 70 years). The registration will be based on the year of birth.
Elite Athletes: Move to the elite athletes attention module during registration.
• Route certified and endorsed by the FMAA (Mexican Federation of Athletics Associations A.C.)
• Event endorsed by ASAAC (Sudcalifornian Association of Athletics A.C.)
• SATURDAY, October 27, 2018
• Hours: 14:00 a 20:00 HRS • GMT/UTC -7
• ICC Convention Center: Road Pichilingue KM 9 - La Paz, Baja California Sur, México
AWARD MEDAL •
• Medal: All runners and finalists who travel the total of their distance when crossing the Goal.
• 7 KM • 15 KM • 30 KM • To the first three places of each category and distance in both branches.
• 42.195 KM • To the first place of each category in both branches.
AWARD CASH • 42.195 KM:
• To the first three absolute places in each branch (male and female), which will be delivered at the time of the award (there is no duplication of awards with its category).
• 1st PLACE • $ 30,000.00 (Thirty Thousand Pesos 00/100 M.N.)
• 2nd. PLACE • $ 20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Pesos 00/100 M.N.)
• 3rd PLACE • $ 10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Pesos 00/100 M.N.)
The winners of the award will be retained 7% for national athletes and 14% for foreign athletes endorsed by the FMAA.
AWARD EVENT DAY •
• 10:30 HRS • Categories: 7 KM • 15 KM
• 11:00 HRS • Absolute Marathon: 42,195 KM
• 13:00 HRS • Categories: 30 KM • 42.195 KM
Note: The winners of the trophy and cash prize that are not present at the time of the award must contact the organizing committee.
RFID chip: With loan from Chip in charge of the company Pasión Olímpica with technology RFID identification RFID. (The Chip must be returned upon arrival at the finish line in order to receive a medal).
Regulations and Judges: The regulation of the IAAF (International Association of Athletics Associations).
The judges will be in charge of the Municipal Sports Directorate of La Paz, Baja California Sur.
THIS CALL IS SUBJECT TO CHANGES WITHOUT PRIOR NOTICE ACCORDING TO THE NEEDS AND OPERATION OF THE ORGANIZING COMMITTEE, MUNICIPAL AUTHORITIES AND ATHLETICS ASSOCIATION FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE EVENT AND THE RUNNERS.
ACTIVITY & ROUTE • Check the Marathon BAJA SUR • Amstel ULTRA
• YouTube https://youtu.be/GXE7CvtBSMw
• Relive https://www.relive.cc/view/1667752321
• Strava https://www.strava.com/activities/1667752321
• YouTube https://youtu.be/ychxSkNYmdk
• Relive https://www.relive.cc/view/1665633204
• Strava https://www.strava.com/activities/1665633204
• YouTube https://youtu.be/eVnGXuvdcik
• Relive https://www.relive.cc/view/1676041858
• Strava https://www.strava.com/activities/1676041858
• YouTube https://youtu.be/quOpokB2cFU
• Relive https://www.relive.cc/view/1676071670
• Strava https://www.strava.com/activities/1676071670