Acerca de S24H
The S24H International Ultra Running Race is an ultra-marathon which consists in covering the longest distance in 6, 12, 24, 48 or 72 hours of running, on a 1222,48 meter asphalt lap, lit during night time.
Official website: https://s24h.ro/en/
This race is organized for long-distance runners (professionals or non-professionals) who are at least 18 years old and who are medically, physically and mentally fit to sustain this type of effort.
Thursday, September 20th, 9 AM - Individual 72h
Friday, September 21st, 9 AM - Individual 48h
Saturday, September 22nd, 9 AM - Individual 24h, Individual 12h, Individual 6h, Relay 12h
By paying the participation fee, runners receive the following benefits:
– Race Kit: BIB race number, official t-shirt, presents from our sponsors;
– Finisher medal;
– timing chip;
– individual monitoring of the distance covered;
– online leaderboard, participation diploma;
– access to pasta party;
– access to the two hydration / refreshment points on the loop (providing water, electrolytes, fruit, glucose, pretzels, chocolate, etc.);
– 2 warm meals per day;
– storage space for own equipment in pavilions / tents allocated on the loop;
– photographs during the race;
– massage during physical effort;
– emergency medical service.
For the individual events longer than 6 hours, it is MANDATORY to present a medical certificate from your family doctor, stating that you are in good health and fit for this event, and to hand it over to the organizers upon picking-up your participation kit. The medical certificates must be dated not more than one month before the contest. Runners registered for the individual 6 hour and relay 12 hour races are exempted.
If you decide to take part in S24H Ultra Running Race, we would like to thank you and guarantee a transforming experience that will provide you the opportunity to spend enough time with yourself in order to discover who you really are. We wish you great success and we are looking forward to seeing you to Timisoara, to write history together!