menu

Yeti Marathon Nepal. Run in the Himalayas

Manang, Nepal

23 Okt 2024 (Wed)

directions_run

Marathon, Halbmarathon, 10 km, 1km

Yeti Marathon Nepal. Run in the Himalayas

star star star star star

local_activity Deals & Rabatte

verified_user Refundable Booking option

credit_card Secure payments

Join Yeti Marathon Nepal. Run in the Himalayas 2024

Yeti Marathon Nepal

Run a marathon, half marathon or 10k in the amazing Natural Park of Annapurnas (Nepal). A trip of 11 days including 6 days trekking, running/training sessions and as optional climbing the Pisang peak (6090m)

Altitud gained  (marathon)

+350

-3240

Also option climbing Pisang Peak (6090m)

A race inside the international circuit Wildmarathon series

Program including transfers, accommodations, all meals, aid stations, finisher medal, technical jacket, trophy party, video/photo report, 6 days trekking program, training sessions...

Registration: After your pre registration here (3%) you should complete the process at the official webpage of Wildmarathon paying the remaining 97%.

Mehr lesen

Course details

Kursprofil
rolling
Course surface
Trail
Other tags
Bridge
Downhill
Forest
Mountain Range
Park
Rural
Scenic
Single track
Unesco world heritage site
Valley
Waterfalls
Point to Point
0-99 Participants
Course highlights
Marathon start point at Shriee Kharka Monastery 4000m) Half marathon start point in Manang at 3600m) Both distances mainly down and finish line in Chame at 2500m
Mehr lesen

Start address: Shree kharka, Manang 33500, Nepal

Finish address: Chame, Chame 33500, Nepal

Route

Yeti Marathon Nepal. Run in the Himalayas Routenkarte

Anmelden

Registrierung schließt am 21 Oktober (191 Tage bis zur Veranstaltung)

Companion (3% deposit of 2890€)

1,00 Km

Mehr erfahren

86 EUR


Marathon (3% deposit of 2990€)

42,20 Km

Mehr erfahren

89 EUR


Half Marathon (3% deposit of 2990€)

21,10 Km

Mehr erfahren

89 EUR


10K (3% deposit of 2990€)

10,00 Km

Mehr erfahren

89 EUR


Companion + Pisang Peak Climb 6090m (3% deposit of 3190€)

1,00 Km

Mehr erfahren

95 EUR


Marathon + Pisang Peak Climb (6090m) (3% deposit of 3290€)

42,20 Km

Mehr erfahren

98 EUR


Marathon team (3% deposit of 5980€)

42,20 Km (for a 2 member team)

Mehr erfahren

179 EUR

Not combinable with other tickets


Marathon team + Pisang Peak Climb (3% deposit of 6580€)

42,20 Km (for a 2 member team)

Mehr erfahren

197 EUR

Not combinable with other tickets


ausgewählte Tickets

ausgewählte Tickets

Gesamt

0 EUR

Eine volle Rückerstattung innerhalb von 24 Stunden nach der Anmeldung ist möglich.

Wir akzeptieren Visa MasterCard AMX PayPal Multibanco iDEAL WeChat Pay AliPay Swish Mobile pay

What’s included

These are included in your entry
  • done Finisher medal

  • done Goodie bag

  • done Event T-shirts

  • done Finisher’s T-shirts

  • done Medal engraving

  • done E-certificate/e-diploma

  • done Timing chip (single use)

  • done Photo Service

  • done Video Service

  • done Training program

  • done Pre-race meal

  • done Post-race meal

  • done Parking

  • done Shuttle to Start Line

  • done Drink Stations

  • done Nutrition Stations

  • done Medical Assistance

  • done Bag drop

  • done Toilets

  • done Shower

  • done Dressing rooms

  • done Accident insurance

  • done Custom BIB number info

  • done Customized Jacket

See 0 more

Häufig gestellte Fragen

When and where can I collect my BIB/race pack?

keyboard_arrow_down

The first day of the program in Katmandu and previous race day in Manang

Can someone collect my race pack for me?

keyboard_arrow_down

yes, with identification

How do I get to the race location?

keyboard_arrow_down

See map at webpage. We can help you organizing you flight

Can I change the distance after I purchase a ticket?

keyboard_arrow_down

Yes. Only you have to inform to the organization

Can I organize the accommodation by my side and just apply for the raceday?

keyboard_arrow_down

No, the registration must be done from the official platforms, including the travel package

Yeti Marathon Nepal. Run in the Himalayas

star star star star star

local_activity Deals & Rabatte

verified_user Refundable Booking option

credit_card Secure payments

Die Renninformation wurde auf der offiziellen Website der Veranstaltung oder über öffentlich zugängliche Quellen gefunden. Auf der offiziellen Website finden Sie stets die neuesten Informationen zum Lauf. Bitte lassen Sie es uns wissen, wenn Daten inkorrekt sind oder fehlen, indem Sie uns eine E-Mail schreiben.