This event has been rescheduled from 05 10月 2020
Join Ultra X Jordan 2021
A 5 day, 250km footrace through one of the most beautiful desert regions in the world, the spectacular Wadi Rum.
Ultra X Jordan (previously the Wadi Rum Ultra) takes place in the land of Lawrence of Arabia. The mystical desert course takes competitors past historic sites, into dramatic wadis and over magnificent sand dunes.
Wadi Rum’s nickname is “The Valley of the Moon” and you quickly will see why. Its landscape, characterised by unique towering rock formations, will truly blow you away, as will the challenge. As locations go, this place is unrivalled in its beauty.
directions_runStart Address: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
flagFinish Address: Wadi Rum, Wadi Rum Village, Jordan
Included in the fee
1. Race entry
2. Accommodation during the race (4–9th October)
3. Transfers between Amman and Wadi Rum desert
4. Medical staff on course and at all campsites
5. Drinking water at checkpoints on course and hot water
for preparing food at all campsites
6. Celebratory meal and local entertainment on the final night of the race
7. Ground assistance and full safety support
8. Digital copies of all images from event photographer
9. Individual/team rankings and ITRA points
10. Finisher’s medal
Tents shared between 6 and 15 competitors. All participants must provide their own roll mats and sleeping bags.
Celebratory meal and local entertainment on the final night of the race
18 and above
Ground assistance and full safety support
Bags are transported between campsites by the organisers.
Digital copies of all images from event photographer
Drinking water at checkpoints on course and hot water for preparing food at all campsites. Competitors will need to provide their own food from Sunday 4th October to Saturday 11th October. Dehydrated or freeze-dried food is recommended.
Transfers between Amman and Wadi Rum desert
Be the first to write a review for this event
赛事信息可以在在赛事的官方网站或通过公开渠道找到。 总是以官方网站上的最新赛事信息作为参考。 如果有任何数据错误或遗失，请通过电子邮件告知我们.