This event has been rescheduled from 09 11月 2020
Join Ultra X Mexico 2021
250 km in 5 days.
Ultra X Mexico takes participants to the Sierra Madre mountains, in the southwest of the state of Chihuahua. The spectacular mountain trails of the Copper Canyons found here are the home of the original ultra runners, an indigenous tribe called the Tarahumara Indians, famously written about in the book Born to Run.
The Tarahumara are otherwise known as the Ráramuri, meaning “those who run fast”. Competitors will have a rare chance to find out the truth of this for themselves.
directions_runStart Address: Chihuahua, Mexico
flagFinish Address: Chihuahua, Mexico
Included in the fee
1. Race entry
2. Accommodation during the race (8–13th November)
3. Transfers between Chihuahua and the Copper Canyons
4. Medical staff on course and at all campsites
5. Drinking water at checkpoints on course and hot water
for preparing food at all campsites
6. Celebratory meal and local entertainment on the final night of the race
7. Ground assistance and full safety support
8. Digital copies of all images from event photographer
9. Individual/team rankings and ITRA points
10. Finisher’s medal
Tents shared between 6 and 15 competitors. All participants must provide their own roll mats and sleeping bags.
Celebratory meal and local entertainment on the final night of the race
18 and above
Ground assistance and full safety support. Medical staff on course and at all campsites
Bags are transported between campsites by the organisers.
Digital copies of all images from event photographer
Drinking water at checkpoints on course and hot water for preparing food at all campsites. Competitors will need to provide their own food from Sunday 4th October to Saturday 11th October. Dehydrated or freeze-dried food is recommended.
Transfers between Chihuahua and the Copper Canyons
Be the first to write a review for this event
赛事信息可以在在赛事的官方网站或通过公开渠道找到。 总是以官方网站上的最新赛事信息作为参考。 如果有任何数据错误或遗失，请通过电子邮件告知我们.