This year's edition has been postponed. A new date has not yet been announced.
Join Standard Chartered Stanley Marathon
The Stanley Marathon is a marathon race in Stanley, Falkland Islands. It is the southernmost AIMS-certified marathon in the world. Run annually since 2005, and internationally accredited since 2006, it is considered difficult due to variable weather and strong prevailing winds.
- Race starts at the Bank / Town Hall car park on Ross Road.
- After a lap of the Town Hall the route heads WEST along Ross Road West to the Beaver Hanger then returns along Jeremy Moore Avenue (JMA) back past the bank and continues on to Ross Road East and Rowlands Rise.
- From Rowlands Rise EAST (left) along the Airport Road (on the south (right) side of the road) to the airport.
- At the airport (approx 7½ miles), through the car park and doubling back onto the road (but on the other side) - past Rowlands Rise (where the route joined earlier) and all the way to Sapper Hill to where the road surface changes. (Approx the half-way point).
- Here the route doubles back (on the other side (south) of the road) all the way back to the airport. The airport for the second time marks 19 miles distance.
- Again U turn at the airport and back along the Airport Road turning right at Rowlands Rise down the hill back into town past the bank, to the Beaver Hanger and back (via JMA) to the bank and the finish.
Be the first to write a review for this event
赛事信息可以在在赛事的官方网站或通过公开渠道找到。 总是以官方网站上的最新赛事信息作为参考。 如果有任何数据错误或遗失，请通过电子邮件告知我们.