World's Marathons along with ZX-Tour is offering the marathon tours to Pyongyang Marathon 2020.
What do these packages include?
- Return flight with Econimic Class Seat: Beijing– Pyongyang / Pyongyang – Beijing
- All meals on the tour (these will be at local restaurants or in the hotel) except for on the train journey in and out
- Hotel accommodation in DPRK
- An English speaking leader from ZX-Tour, two local Korean guides, and a driver per group
- All transportation in the DPRK
- All the visited program listed in the intertary
- Official running shirt(If it is offered this year), finisher's medal and race certificate
DPRK Visa cost
- Marathon race registration fees
- Internaitional flight cost to China
- Visa to China
- Optional single room supplement of 50 dollars per night
Return flight business seat upgrade fee 500 dollars
- Optional activities such as the lift up the Juche Tower (6 dollars) or a dingk in the local beer bar(approx. 3 dollars entrance fee per person)
- Meals include a complimentary beer and water, but you will need to purchase extra drinks if needed
We're unable to take you on our tour if you do not have medical insurance that covers the destination in question. Issues of isolation and infrastructure where we go mean it would be irresponsible of us to do so.
Flight from Beijing JS 152.(Flight time to be confirmed later.Airkoryo will arrange additional flights on this day and the flight time maybe set for morning departure. Therefore, all group members should come to beijing one day prior, or if not possible arrive one day earlier, then they should at least arrive in Beijing airport before 0700 am.Because Airkoryo additional flight may depart from beijing at 1000 am from the Beijing airport T2.)
arrive in Pyongyang airport.
Visit Arch of Triumph,
Walk from Kim Il Sung square to the Grand theater(outside)
Welcome Dinner at National restaurant.
Overnight Hotel Koryo or Potonggang or Yanggakdo.
Mansudae fountain park,
Mansudae grand monument
Drive along the marathon course in the city of Pyongyang
Visit the Kim Il Sung stadium(the start/finsh place of Marathon)
Lunch at Okryu restaurant
Walk along the Ryomyong street
Korean History Museum.
Circus Show(World Award show)
Welcome Dinner on the Taedonggang Boat(The best boat restaurant at PY)
Overnight Hotel Koryo or Potonggang or Yanggakdo.(To be confirmed one week prior.)
Lunch at the Hotel and Relax.
Pyongyang Metro(The deepest subway of the world)
Visit Party Monument,
Juche Tower(Lift fee optional)
Then come to Beer bar at the Taedonggang beer bar together(Optional: 15RMB/one mug of draft beer)
Celebration Dinner at the Diplomatic Club.(It usually open to the foreign officers) Overnight Hotel Koryo or Potonggang or Yanggakdo.(To be confirmed one week prior.)