This event has been rescheduled from 03 5月 2020
Join Marathon of the Cathedrals 2021
Marathon of the Cathedrals runs by the sea from Barletta to Giovinazzo.
Over a thousand marathon runners will conquer the historic centres of five Apulian towns, all overlooking the sea, with five of the most brilliant examples of cathedrals from the Apulian Romanesque period, an architectural period between the 11th and the 13th century with civil and religious buildings of high artistic value. The Marathon of Cathedrals chooses the snail as its symbol to indicate that it runs with professionals, but it also goes slowly to enjoy all that the territory has to offer.
directions_runStart Address: Via del Duomo, 76121 Barletta BT, Italy
flagFinish Address: Piazza Vittorio Emanuele II, 64, 70054 Giovinazzo BA, Italy
Registration closes on 30 四月 (187 days left)
Early bird discount until 31 三月, 2021
You can, within 24 hours after your registration, get a full refund if you change your mind.
Included in the fee
- medical assistance;
- official medal of participation (for athletes classified at the finish line);
- official technical jersey of the event;
- race bib;
- rental of the chip for the detection of the race time;
- timing service;
- pacemaker service;
- refreshments and sponges along the way;
- final refreshment at arrival;
- coach transport service of athletes from the place of arrival to the departure point (only in the morning
- bag deposit service with special container bag delivered by the organization;
- transport service upon arrival of the athletes collected along the route.
Registration for the competition is allowed to athletes who have reached the age of 20 on race day.
Every 5 km.
for all the finishers.
Special container bag delivered must be deposited in the departure area in Barletta and will be returned to the arrival area in Giovinazzo.
The time limit to finish the 42.195 km is fixed in 6 hours; The time limit for the transition to the half marathon (km 21.097) is set at 2h30;
The parking area is in Giovinazzo, at "Area Mercatale".
Every 5 km.
The timing service will be carried out by means of a microchip that allows recording the actual time achieved.
All the athletes can take the shuttle buses that start from Giovinazzo (near the Parking Area, at "Area Mercatale") on sunday at 6.30 am (1 bus every 15 minutes) and arrive to Barletta (near the starting point).
赛事信息可以在在赛事的官方网站或通过公开渠道找到。 总是以官方网站上的最新赛事信息作为参考。 如果有任何数据错误或遗失，请通过电子邮件告知我们.