Dr. Fernand Kons square
The current course (with a start and finish in Remich) was first put to use in 2000. The distance of the race has also varied: it was not reliably measured for the half marathon distance until 1995. The first four editions were too long, as was the 1972 race. From 1966 to 1979, the courses were generally short and from 1979 to 1999 the times run on the course were aided by an overall downhill elevation. Since 2000, the times set on the course have been eligible for record making purposes. The course now follows a north–south loop alongside the left bank of the Moselle River and starts and ends near the centre of the town. he race began as a men's only competition and women were first included in 1974. A total of 1358 runners took part in the event in 2013 (1062 men and 296 women). It is one of two major road running events in the country that attracts elite runners and a mass field, alongside the annual Luxembourg Marathon.
赛事信息可以在在赛事的官方网站或通过公开渠道找到。 总是以官方网站上的最新赛事信息作为参考。 如果有任何数据错误或遗失，请通过电子邮件告知我们.