Beitreten Winery Running Festival Winery Marathon
Strecken HighlightsA certified Marathon course around the wineries of the Hunter Valley. This event is a 21.1km loop which is completed twice. On returning for the 2nd lap, you will be greeted by a large crowd waiting to start the other events.
- Starts at Hunter Valley Gardens oval and runs approx 300m run around the oval, to allow the field to spread out before the Garden entrance gate. Runners exit the gardens via a side gate through the nursery and left into the Talwanta Vineyard heading up towards Thompsons Rd.
- Marathon, Half Marathon and 10km runners turn right along Thompsons Road about 400m and then left into Thompsons Lane that leads to The Golden Door (part of Cypress Lakes) and then in another 200m, right into the back of Audrey Wilkinson's Winery.
- All runners follow the road all the way through the property (past the warehouse) and to the top and turn left and up to the Cellar Door. Then back and out the front gate onto Debeyers Road.
- Cross to the RHS of the road, then left along Debeyers until the intersection with McDonalds Rd. At this point marathon and half marathon runners cross McDonalds Rd and continue along Debeyers Rd for another 5km and then return. This section is quite flat with a few rolling hills.
- On returning to McDonalds Rd marathon and half marathon runners will cross again and turn right to follow the same course as the 10km runners along the bike track all the way to Pokolbin Estate and then cross McDonalds Road again and near Cypress Lakes and back onto the bike track until Brokenwood and McGuigans and all the way through until it joins with the back car park of Hunter Valley Gardens.
- Through the top car park, then keep left along the small top carpark and zig zag around a garden and then around the big top car park and left into the path past the Aqua Golf and then follow the path around the outside of the car park beside the entrance to Hunter Valley Gardens and follow the markers to return to the oval. A chute will direct you to the finish area.
- Marathon runners will enter a chute and run past the start line and do one more lap.
Es liegt zu diesem Event keine Bewertungen vor...möchtest du die erste schreiben?
Die Renninformation wurde auf der offiziellen Website der Veranstaltung oder über öffentlich zugängliche Quellen gefunden. Auf der offiziellen Website finden Sie stets die neuesten Informationen zum Lauf. Bitte lassen Sie es uns wissen, wenn Daten inkorrekt sind oder fehlen, indem Sie uns eine E-Mail schreiben.