This event has been rescheduled from 04 7月 2020
Join LadiniaTrail 2021
The LadiniaTrail is a unique running event in the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO World Natural Heritage. It is a trailrun organized with the Dolomites Ultra Trail. It takes place on public, not closed roads, forest and hiking trails, on alpine and partly high alpine climbs. Unique mountain landscapes of extraordinary beauty will be passed through, the monumental and colourful landscape of the Dolomites will fascinate the participants.
The LadiniaTrail starts in St. Martin in Thurn at 1.127 m above sea level. The route leads on forest roads to the Gommajoch (5.4 km) and on to the Fornella Hut (9 km). From there you continue on hiking trails to the Tauberhütte (16.7 km) and to the Rossalm (20 km). On an alpine trail the final climb leads to the Plose (21 km).
Registration closes on 25 六月 (207 days left)
Early bird discount until 30 五月, 2021
You can, within 24 hours after your registration, get a full refund if you change your mind.
Included in the fee
- Finisher-T-Shirt (technical shirt)
- Diploma (online)
- Shower at the finish (Plose)
- Lending fee for the time measuring chip (transponder)
- Pasta Party
- Welcome-Bag with several products
- Catering from start to finish: bananas, apples, cookies, drinks, dry fruits. At some places tea, soup
- Luggage transport to the finish area
- Race day: the start number is valid as ticket for the cable car Kreuztal/St. Andrä and for the transport from St. Andrä to Brixen (bus station) on indicated times
- ATTENTION: No shuttle from Plose to Kreuztal!
Tourist office San Martino and San Vigilio in Badia, [email protected], www.sanvigilio.com
Shower at the finish (Plose)
Participants must be at least 18 years old
Be the first to write a review for this event
赛事信息可以在在赛事的官方网站或通过公开渠道找到。 总是以官方网站上的最新赛事信息作为参考。 如果有任何数据错误或遗失，请通过电子邮件告知我们.