Join Siberian International Marathon 2021
It has been held in the city of Omsk since 1990 when the city was first opened to foreigners. The summer marathon is part of the City Days festivities. It takes place during the week of St. Ilya's Day, the patron saint of Omsk, in early August.
The marathon itself takes place during the first Saturday of August. It was organized in 1990 by Dmitri Khodko and Sergei Govrilov as an attempt to open Omsk to foreigners.
Destacable en la rutaThe race starts and finishes at Cathedral Square in the centre of Omsk. It makes two loops on mainly flat, the race runs along the central streets and embankments of the Irtysh River.
Registration closes on 31 July (307 days left)
You can, within 24 hours after your registration, get a full refund if you change your mind.
Included in the fee
- Starting number corresponding to the selected type of sports program;
- Duplicate start number for the transfer of personal belongings to the left-luggage office;
- Individual chip automatic electronic timing system BibTag;
- Commemorative T-shirt with the symbols of the Marathon;
- Branded bag for participants of the Marathon;
- Siberian International Marathon Magazine;
- Commemorative medal with the possibility of engraving a personal result (for participants who correctly covered the distances of 42.195 km, 21.097 km and 10 km);
- Access to the database with a personal result;
- Access to print a commemorative diploma with a personal result;
- Access to the database with personal photos on the track and finish of the Marathon;
- Refreshments at the finish;
- Massage (for participants of the Marathon);
Omsk hotels will be glad to see you as their guest but if you would like to get a special offer from the official SIM hotel, write to [email protected]
Massage service for marathon and half marathon participants, refreshment, shower, dressing rooms. Engraiving of medals
18 - marathon; 16 - half-marathon; 14 - 10k
Medical personnel will be in attendance at the start and finish areas and at each refreshment station along the course
Refreshment points are located along the course and finish area. Included water,fruits and sports drinks
Your personal bib number has a timing chip. Attach bib number visibly in front of your running shirt. Do not fold or cover your bib number.
Be the first to write a review for this event
Siberian International Marathon
check_circle 24h ticket cancellation
check_circle Lowest price guaranteed
check_circle Deals & Discounts
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.