The LadiniaTrail is a unique running event in the heart of the Dolomites UNESCO World Natural Heritage. It is a trailrun organized with the Dolomites Ultra Trail. It takes place on public, not closed roads, forest and hiking trails, on alpine and partly high alpine climbs. Unique mountain landscapes of extraordinary beauty will be passed through, the monumental and colourful landscape of the Dolomites will fascinate the participants.
The LadiniaTrail starts in St. Martin in Thurn at 1.127 m above sea level. The route leads on forest roads to the Gommajoch (5.4 km) and on to the Fornella Hut (9 km). From there you continue on hiking trails to the Tauberhütte (16.7 km) and to the Rossalm (20 km). On an alpine trail the final climb leads to the Plose (21 km).
Included in the fee
- Finisher-T-Shirt (technical shirt)
- Diploma (online)
- Shower at the finish (Plose)
- Lending fee for the time measuring chip (transponder)
- Pasta Party
- Welcome-Bag with several products
- Catering from start to finish: bananas, apples, cookies, drinks, dry fruits. At some places tea, soup
- Luggage transport to the finish area
- Race day: the start number is valid as ticket for the cable car Kreuztal/St. Andrä and for the transport from St. Andrä to Brixen (bus station) on indicated times
- ATTENTION: No shuttle from Plose to Kreuztal!
Tourist office San Martino and San Vigilio in Badia, [email protected], www.sanvigilio.com
Shower at the finish (Plose)
Participants must be at least 18 years old
Be the first to write a review for this event
check_circle 24h ticket cancellation
check_circle Lowest price guaranteed
check_circle Deals & Discounts
The race information has been found on the official website of the event or through publicly available sources. Always refer to the official website the latest race information. Please let us know if any data is wrong or missing, by emailing us.