menu

Photak Marathon

25 déc. 2022 (Sun)

directions_run

Marathon, Semi-marathon, 10 km, 5 km

Photak Marathon

star star star star star

schedule 24h ticket cancellation

local_activity Offres et réductions

verified_user Refundable Booking

Join Photak Marathon

Photak Marathon offers one of the best race routes, where you can make your New PB!

On World's Marathons you are purchasing a 15% deposit for your package tour. You will need to pay the remaining 85% directly to the organizer within 30 days of your registration.

The package includes:

- Airport pick-up (23 Dec) and drop-off (26 Dec), Udon Thani Airport

- 4-star hotel accommodation in main central plaza market of Udon Thani. Check-in 23 Dec 2022, check out 26 Dec 2022 (3 nights). Deluxe Twin Bed room (two runners per room), with breakfast included.

- 24  Dec 2022 Full Day City Tour (includes Expo center visit).

- VIP transport on Race Day (25 Dec) from the hotel to race start and back to the hotel after the finish.

Marathon Age group 5 years base for Male, 10 years for Female.

Top Overall 1-5 Male/Female Get Cash Awards.

Every International Runners will get Finisher Trophy/Medal/Finisher shirts.

Race start Around about Ban Sun Klang , Dan Si Suk Photak Nong Khai 43130.

Continuer à lire

Course details

Profil de la course
hilly
Course surface
Road
Other tags
Countryside
Forest
Nature
AIMS certified
IAAF measured
Mulitple Loops
1000-4999 Participants
ECO Friendly
Boston Marathon Qualifier
Course highlights
1. Location of Start All events start at the same location, using the full width of the main road outside Ban Sun Klang School. All events head south from the start line. 2. Location of Finish The finish line is the same location as the start line. The marathon and Half Marathon and 10km runners finish from the northern side of the finish line, while the 5km runners finish from the southern side. 3. Elevation (above sea level) Start: 200m approx. Finish: 200m approx. 4. Distance in straight line between start and finish: 0m 5. Terrain: Undulating 6. Surface: Bitumen roads. 7. Course configuration: 10km event is a loop course that does not have any turns that can be adjusted. Marathon event uses the same loop as the 10km event, with additional out-and-back sections at the south end and north end to achieve the required distance. 5km event is a simple out-and-back course 8. Section of road available: All events will be conducted on roads that do not have any physical barriers that prevent runners crossing the road. 9. Line to be taken at turns: Shortest possible route available Final length of event: Marathon = 42.195km Half = 21 km 10.5km = 10.500km 5.0km = 5.000km
Continuer à lire

Start address: Tambon Dan Si Suk, Thailand

Finish address: Tambon Dan Si Suk, Thailand

Carte du parcours

Photak Marathon ITINERAIRE

What’s included

These are included in your entry
  • done Finisher medal info

  • done Goodie bag

  • done Event T-shirts info

  • done Finisher’s T-shirts info

  • done E-certificate/e-diploma

  • done Cash prizes info

  • done Timing chip (single use) info

  • done Pacers info

  • done Photo Service info

  • done Video Service

  • done Expo entry info

  • done Pre-race meal info

  • done Post-race meal info

  • done Massage

  • done Parking

  • done Shuttle to Start Line

  • done Shuttle from Airport

  • done Drink Stations

  • done Nutrition Stations

  • done Medical Assistance

  • done Bag drop

  • done Toilets

  • done Bib number

See 0 more

Photak Marathon

star star star star star

schedule 24h ticket cancellation

local_activity Offres et réductions

verified_user Refundable Booking

Les informations de course ont été trouvées sur le site officiel de l'événement ou par des sources accessibles au public. Toujours se référer au site officiel pour les dernières informations sur la course. Veuillez nous informer si des données sont fausses ou manquantes, en nous envoyant un e-mail..